domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2009

POLLS
The following are surveys of 100 people from the comunity about the salamineña with CHOKOT3COZ because most outstanding:
POLL#1:
Would you buy chocolates CHOKOT3COZ for usred and children? If-No Why?
Yes:75%
Why?
-because, like my children I like chocolate
-because the probe and liked a lot
-because they have good taste
-because my kids liked
-it would be a good treat for my children
-because my kids like to bring to school to eat at recess
-because they are very rich
No: 25%
Why?
-because I am diabetic
-I did not like
-I do not like the taste that has the puffed rice
-because I am in my diet and fattening chocolate
POLL#2:
CHOKOT3COZ would guive special dates?If what date? Why not?
If:90%
In what occasions?
-in birthdays
-first communion
-if you reach months with my girlfried
-in any ocation
-to complement holiday gifts
NO:10%
Why?
-because some people do not like chocolate
-I do not find a gift suitable
-harassed my girlfriend chocolate
POLL#3:
You like to give away CHOKOT3COZ?
Yes:73%
No:27%

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario